Echoes of Eternity
- Old Bay
- Where numerous bodies had washed up
- Ruined Docks
- The boat was left here
- Sunken Stone Ruins
- Evidence of a sizeable town was clear with numerous stone buildings submerged under a couple feet of water.
Some buildings have sunken more underground than others. However the tower stands on a hill but displaced. The wilderness has reclaimed much of the city with moss, vines, snaking trees and wild bushes. The water has risen to at least 1’.
- This Tower was only visible once they were within the sunken stone ruins.
- Curiously it is now visible to them even outside the ruins.
- The Top Floor
- This floor had a complicated mechanism of crystals seemingly connected to an orrery of missing stones.
- This area is a monolith sensitivity site.