Echoes of Eternity
- One sun, appearing a faint yellow, closer to white.
- There are numerous stars, some shine white and others near gold.
- Many traditions exist in star-naming, particularly in constellations. However due to varying light levels, especially dependent on the moon’s fullness, it is considered general knowledge that stars seem to appear or disappear over time. The number varies, causing each constellation to show a duality in its definition.
- The Skull
- This one moon of light gray appears to be roughly twice the size of the Earth moon, appearing larger near the equator and horizon as typical. It has a large fracture on a 1/3 of its surface, a number of smaller fractures and minor craters, with three especially large chasm-like craters, giving it the nickname of the Skull.
- A full moon is often called the Ghost Moon as the fracture becomes too bright to see and the moon takes on the appearance of a moaning ghost’s face.